1. Favorite fictional couple? Dan and Serena. Everybody talks about Chair but they had to struggle to find each other too?? Actually, I have lots of favourite fictional couples..
2. Favorite fictional character? Joey
3. Favorite fictional TV show? Friends, omg.
4. Favorite fictional movie? This is annoying, I can’t think of favourite anything at the moment—The Lion King.
5. Favorite fictional villain? Ice King from Adventure Time.
6. Favorite fictional hero? Kirito from SAO.
7. Favorite fictional pet? GAUNTER FROM ADVENTURE TIME! Cutest penguin oh god.
8. Favorite fictional setting/universe? Adventure Time’s Candy Kingdom! I wanted Sword Art Online’s world then I remembered I’ll probably die in there.
9. Least favorite fictional couple? Wolverine and Jean Grey. Jean is supposed to love Scott.
10. Least favorite fictional character? Lemon Grab from Adventure Time. It annoys me everytime he screams.
11. Least favorite fictional TV show? I can’t think of anything because if I don’t like it why would I watch it.
12. Least favorite fictional movie? At the moment, is Transformers: Age of Extinction.
13. Least favorite fictional villain? Nobuyuki Sugo :x
14. Least favorite fictional hero? Tohru Honda. As much I adore her, she really is too good to be true.
15. Least favorite fictional pet? Can’t think of any. Annoying cats, I guess.
16. Least favorite fictional setting/universe? SAO.
All these talk about SAO has reminded me that I have yet to watch episode 3!!! Super. Excited.
So to list some of my favourite couples, they are: Cheon Songyi and Do Minjoon, Finn and Princess Bubblegum, Kirito and Asuna, Tohru and Yuki, Misaki and Takumi I HAVE SO MUCH MORE but I shall spare you.
Tried out levitation photography for the first time after so long! The sister was a wonderful model (or maybe because I was being kind of demanding) so taking it was a breeze. It’s taken with her 100D because I was too lazy to switch to mine. Looking at these photos have made my liking for prime lenses almost zero. Nevertheless, I’m still proud of my work! :)
Now that I have improved, I bet I can take even better levitation shots! I can’t stop looking at all the photos!!
I’ve decided to stop using third party websites to upload my photos onto my wordpress. After resizing it with Photoscape, the quality of the photos were compromised and I got so annoyed with it!
I’ll do even better next time! Wait for it.
I’ve since started school and it has been lovely. Our lecture row expanded from 3 people to 5. Another two more girls from PCS joined UOW and we had this 15 minute gathering at block B. I missed everyone. Had my first tutorial today and I love it. Tutorials are usually boring but we got this super cute (old cute, I mean) tutor so the class had this really pleasant feeling. I’ll be looking forward to this particular tutorial every week.
Met up with Serena a few days ago and I missed her so much. We went to her house to rot and it’s my favourite rotting place. We did pilates, watched Return of Superman and tons of recipe videos that made us go, “omg I can smell it. omg omg omg.” We are going to cook salmon again some day!
Yesterday, I had my date with Nadhirah! We were on a mission to get Liting’s present actually but we sort of strayed because I wanted to get something. I fasted with her because I couldn’t have her wait for me to eat my lunch. So you are supposed to eat before the sun rises but I stay too near to SIM to wake up and eat when it is still dark, lol. So I ate at 7.30am. The thing is, I forgot to drink water and I was so parched but I controlled myself!! We got the thing I wanted and now it’s well loved by uni friends. It is kind of pricey so.. remember that I am broke and my reason for buying it is really stupid. However, up till now, it has been proving itself worthy! I love it!!! I’ll slowly let you guys know what it is. Nad was like, “You should get it now, so when it becomes a trend, we would be over it already.” LOL. Yeah, IF it becomes a trend. Got Liting’s present, had some deep talks a long the way and we went home! I went home feeling satisfied and happy. Thank you, Nadhirah <3 Study together soon!!
Spent last night and tonight with Javis because he had one nights out and he booked out today! All the mini dates taken away because he had to book out on Saturday are all coming back now.
I’m using my computer on my bed just ‘cos I can do it now. SUCH LONG BATTERY LIFE. I love you.
1. Do you have any regrets? None.
2. Do you have a deep, dark secret? Nope. I’m an open book.
3. Have you ever hurt someone? Yeps. I’m a careless person.
4. Have you ever self-harmed? Nah. My body is too precious.
5. How would you like to be remembered? Yes I would but I’ll be forgotten soon enough.
6. Who are the three most important people in your life? There are four people in my family. I can’t choose like that.
7. Was there one event that changed your life and the way you think? Poly. I am so different and in a good way.
8. Would you sacrifice everything for love? Hmm, I am actually thinking really hard now but I can’t reach a conclusion. I guess I would?
9. Are you afraid of dying? Super.
10. Have you ever been abused? No. Too precious to be abused.
11. Have you ever been in love? Yes!
12. Are you happy with who you are? Yes to this too!!! I don’t want to be anyone else.
13. Would you ever give up your life to save someone else’s? I can’t choose it like that because it brings in the thought of dying but when the time arises and I have to give up my life, I would probably say yes.
14. Have you changed at all in the last year? No, not really.
15. Would you ever settle for someone you didn’t feel was “the one”? No. I always tell people never to settle. Both gets hurt in the long run.
16. Is there someone you can tell everything to without fear of judgment? Yes I have!
17. Are you pursuing your dreams? I am. Part of my dream.
18. Do actions speak louder than words? It does but words speak as well. Not everyone is contented with just words, though.
19. Is there something you would never do? Commiting suicide.
20. What makes you uncomfortable? My nails against stainless steel. Oh god, even thinking about it makes me cringe.
I love typing on Macbook keyboards. This will definitely make me blog a lot more. The font is so much prettier here as well. My day has only been getting better and better. I returned my library books only a few days late. I managed to do some studying in the library because, why waste a trip there? I found out my phone bill is $77?! If everything is within the amount given, it would just be $33. So I told my mom I would transfer her the extra and she actually told me that it is okay (omg this is totally new to me). As in, I have exceeded to like $40 or $50 before and I just suffered a little listening to her nag but I felt really guilty I exceeded until it was almost $80 (Yuanyi and I were using our phones calling each other like we were in Singapore; must be it!) so I offered to pay a little (in my broke as shit state). Plus she is in a really good mood despite losing $500 for betting on Germany’s win. Lastly, I got complimented on my blog, my photos, my writing, haha, thanks W.
This Macbook is actually from my parents and Javis. I’ve never mentioned this before but for Christmas last year, Javis gave me this leather Macbook Air sleeve with my name engraved on it in Taiwan. I wasn’t expecting that because I wanted a Macbook Pro not an Air and the thing is, I haven’t gotten it yet, lol. So on Valentine’s day, he told me he wanted to buy me a Macbook Air with the sleeve for Christmas but he wasn’t expecting Macbooks to be so expensive! Really appreciated the thought so I said that my parents, him and I will share the cost of a Macbook Pro retina display (I couldn’t get the Macbook Pro because I want to use the sleeve that he got for me and it’s too thick). So there I was, squandering away my money on food and shopping. Javis transferred me the money a long time ago and that gave me an illusion that I had a lot of money. My parents offered to pay my share because I am just really lucky to have them (and really sucky with money). After transferring Javis’ share, I AM OFFICIALLY POOR. It’s poor in my eyes although I know I still have quite a bit. I get allowance and my pay is coming in soon oh right, and the GST voucher. I’ll save them all.
So thankful for this laptop. I’ll love it a lot. My love for technology will live on.
School just started so it’s time to save money, work a little and study a lot.
1. Sexuality? There’s a really high chance I am straight.
2. If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? My favourite young fiction author, Lisi Harrison. I have loved every single one of her books since I was 13; I just finished The Alphas series and I’m hoping NLB will stock up on the Monster High series. We can have tea together and talk about how amazing she is at connecting to teenagers
3. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17. “… this race is major. It’s life or death. Alpha Island or Staten…”
4. What do you think about most? How lucky I am.
5. What does your latest text message from someone else say? Not fated anymore omg
6. Ever had a poem or song written about you? I can’t remember, hmm… Javis and I shared many poems to each other but they are all taken from the web.
7. What’s your religion? I like to consider myself buddhist.
8. If you are outside, what are you most likely doing? Mostly eating, walking, when I am hooked onto a book, I read and walk.
9. What does your URL mean? My favourite ice-cream flavour introduced by a really special friend of mine. I felt that it was the most unique flavour in the world.
10. What is your greatest weakness? Guilt tripping. I cannot handle guilt. What’s your greatest strength? Probably my positivity. I want to be someone who gives out so much positive aura that the people around me become positive too. Hopefully I can impact someone like how J impacted Y. I’m not there yet because I am pushing positivity down people’e throats; I am aware of that.
11. Have you ever gone skinny dipping? Nope.
12. Do you have a collection of anything? CDs. I love VCDs. VCDs over DVDs anytime.
13. What’s a sound you hate; sound you love. I hate the sound of howling winds. I love shutter sound of a camera.
14. What’s your biggest ‘what if.’ What if I went to a JC instead.
15. Define art. Anything can be art. It’s how you look at it.
16. To you what is the meaning of life? Something so precious and I am really afraid of losing it.
17. What was the last book you read? The Rosie Project.
18. What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had? Dislocated my arm.
19. Do you have any obsessions right now? Luke Hemmings like from a few hours ago.
20. Love or lust? Definitely love.
21. What’s your favourite animal? Otters popped into my mind.
22. You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. A) do you tell anyone/ everyone you’re going to die? Yeah, I would tell everyone but I would do it at a time where they won’t be able to see me go. I think it will be really hard. B) What do you do with your remaining days? Spend the time with the special people in my life. C) Would you be afraid? Yes I would be freaking out every minute.
23) You can only have one of these things; trust or love. Love. Love overcomes everything. You can love someone you don’t trust. It’s hard but you can
24) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it? Not a bad thing by Justin Timberlake.
25) In your opinion what makes a great relationship? When you cannot even think of a life without the other person anymore and you wondered how you have lived before meeting them.
26) How can I win your heart? Have a big heart. Javis is so kind.
27) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far? Choosing poly over JC.
28) What would you want to be written on your tombstone? I’ve led a great life so celebrate for me instead.
29) What is your favourite word? I think I use “omg” a lot.
30) Give me the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word; heart. Red.
31) You can erase any horrible experience from your past, what will it be? Every Chinese language period in primary school. I hated most of the teachers.
32) If you can relieve any moment for half-hour, what would you like to experience again? A PCS lecture with Kangling and Liting beside me.
33) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say? Stop being so selfish.
I like questionnaires. I’ll be doing more of these during the school term.
This group is super awesome because we are made up of many different connections!!! :)
- Javis and I are together (hee hee lol like not obvious enough wth)
- Javis and Kenny are commando BFFs (only in Kenny’s mind)
- Kenny and Vivian are super good friends
- Kenny, Vivian and Janelle are from the same secondary school
- Javis, Vivian, Janelle and I are from PCS woooooo
- Janelle and Vivian were classmates!
- Janelle and Kenny were sec school classmates
- Janelle and I are internship buddies
- Vivian and I are RWS people 8-)
- Dungeon hunters!!
That’s all the connections I can think of hahaha.
All of us made food :) I made potato salad, Vivian and Kenny made tuna wraps, Janelle made apple crumble and Javis made oatmeal raisin cookies :D
And my dslr finally managed to take pretty people shots!!! :) I never had the courage to take my dslr and do portraits because I think I take humans really badly??? Plus I take photos of inanimate objects a lot better, haha. I managed to do some sports photography with my shutter priority mode! I usually stick with aperture mode because I never had to take moving objects but now with the new mode mastered, a fast ball can look stationery ;)
I found out that you can’t really pose with feelings. Candids are like, the shot of the moment. You take the photo when the emotions are raw. That’s the Vivian pinching Kenny photo :) Vivian was forcing him to look at her with a happy face and snap.
So much raw emotions in these photos. I LOVE IT LOL.
Javis must be the only person to take jump shots with a straight face.
This is taken with my new lens I bought at the PC show :D It was such a steal and I had to get it. Prime lenses are nothing to me now, lol.
- I bought 4 products from Innisfree and came back with 9 because they flooded free gifts and samples on me
- I used the back of a spoon to scoop out the Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask because they didn’t provide a spatula
- It felt harder to part ways with you today
- I took a photo of myself with the mask and you said I looked like a pretty ghost
- We found the laser tag place and absolutely can’t wait to live Barney Stinson’s laser tag life (+Vivian and Kenny)
- Our 7 seconds pout when we realized the train has reached Serangoon