Kangling and I went on our most failed movie date ever on 16th Dec 2010. I’ll say the fail parts point by point later.
Got to AMK hub safely. We went to have food first while waiting for our 6.30pm show.
Our h2h talk was great too :) I GAVE HER SOME WISE WORDS AND SHE SAID IT’S SOUNDS WEIRD ‘COS DON”T HAVE THE FEEL LOL. WHAT WAS THAT?
Caught Rapunzel, A tangled tale. Aw, comedy and romance, my favourite mix in a movie. I was told by Kaiyan that there were two parts where you should cry. First is when the lanterns were released on Rapunzel’s 18th birthday and when Finn died and Rapunzel was going crazy trying to heal him with her already magic-less hair.
Well, as I’m the very emotional type, I’d cry but things happened so I got really distracted so I didn’t get a chance to cry :( The entire movie was still awesome. Best Disney movie yet. I love Disney movies. Although Sam did destroy my childhood a little bit by some extra info.
So our fails.
1) I tried to find a faster way to AMK hub on my iPad. Instead of reaching 1 hour plus, I found a way where it’s only 23 minutes! But it’s a totally wrong route and I ended up at Fullerton.
2) The bus stop I was supposed to get off at Fullerton, I missed it.
3) Kangling messaged me saying she missed her bus.
4) We wanted to catch the 3pm show but we reached at 3.10pm.
5) Halfway through the movie, there was this message that was pass down from the far end of the cinema to ask if there was anyone in this row who ordered salted popcorn. I couldn’t hear the person beside me so I asked again. I MISSED 3 TO 5 MINUTES OF THE MOVIE I THINK. WHO WOULD ORDER SALTED POPCORN ANYWAY. Oh, by the way, the buyer of the salted popcorn, was never found.
6) I spilled my coke on the carpeted floor. Got 1/4 left, I think.
7) Kangling was eating popcorn and both of us didn’t hug the box but put it on our arm rests. She put it too far back and our bag of popcorn fell backwards.
8) We dirtied two rows, just like that.
9) We kept laughing at our mistakes.
10) I kept thinking about the things that we did wrong so I was super distracted.
11) This movie thing was supposed to be 4 people instead of 2.
Although many things backfired, we still laughed like crazy. I laughed enough for an entire holiday, hahaha, thank you, Kangling <3