1. Do you have any regrets? None.
2. Do you have a deep, dark secret? Nope. I’m an open book.
3. Have you ever hurt someone? Yeps. I’m a careless person.
4. Have you ever self-harmed? Nah. My body is too precious.
5. How would you like to be remembered? Yes I would but I’ll be forgotten soon enough.
6. Who are the three most important people in your life? There are four people in my family. I can’t choose like that.
7. Was there one event that changed your life and the way you think? Poly. I am so different and in a good way.
8. Would you sacrifice everything for love? Hmm, I am actually thinking really hard now but I can’t reach a conclusion. I guess I would?
9. Are you afraid of dying? Super.
10. Have you ever been abused? No. Too precious to be abused.
11. Have you ever been in love? Yes!
12. Are you happy with who you are? Yes to this too!!! I don’t want to be anyone else.
13. Would you ever give up your life to save someone else’s? I can’t choose it like that because it brings in the thought of dying but when the time arises and I have to give up my life, I would probably say yes.
14. Have you changed at all in the last year? No, not really.
15. Would you ever settle for someone you didn’t feel was “the one”? No. I always tell people never to settle. Both gets hurt in the long run.
16. Is there someone you can tell everything to without fear of judgment? Yes I have!
17. Are you pursuing your dreams? I am. Part of my dream.
18. Do actions speak louder than words? It does but words speak as well. Not everyone is contented with just words, though.
19. Is there something you would never do? Commiting suicide.
20. What makes you uncomfortable? My nails against stainless steel. Oh god, even thinking about it makes me cringe.
I love typing on Macbook keyboards. This will definitely make me blog a lot more. The font is so much prettier here as well. My day has only been getting better and better. I returned my library books only a few days late. I managed to do some studying in the library because, why waste a trip there? I found out my phone bill is $77?! If everything is within the amount given, it would just be $33. So I told my mom I would transfer her the extra and she actually told me that it is okay (omg this is totally new to me). As in, I have exceeded to like $40 or $50 before and I just suffered a little listening to her nag but I felt really guilty I exceeded until it was almost $80 (Yuanyi and I were using our phones calling each other like we were in Singapore; must be it!) so I offered to pay a little (in my broke as shit state). Plus she is in a really good mood despite losing $500 for betting on Germany’s win. Lastly, I got complimented on my blog, my photos, my writing, haha, thanks W.
This Macbook is actually from my parents and Javis. I’ve never mentioned this before but for Christmas last year, Javis gave me this leather Macbook Air sleeve with my name engraved on it in Taiwan. I wasn’t expecting that because I wanted a Macbook Pro not an Air and the thing is, I haven’t gotten it yet, lol. So on Valentine’s day, he told me he wanted to buy me a Macbook Air with the sleeve for Christmas but he wasn’t expecting Macbooks to be so expensive! Really appreciated the thought so I said that my parents, him and I will share the cost of a Macbook Pro retina display (I couldn’t get the Macbook Pro because I want to use the sleeve that he got for me and it’s too thick). So there I was, squandering away my money on food and shopping. Javis transferred me the money a long time ago and that gave me an illusion that I had a lot of money. My parents offered to pay my share because I am just really lucky to have them (and really sucky with money). After transferring Javis’ share, I AM OFFICIALLY POOR. It’s poor in my eyes although I know I still have quite a bit. I get allowance and my pay is coming in soon oh right, and the GST voucher. I’ll save them all.
So thankful for this laptop. I’ll love it a lot. My love for technology will live on.
School just started so it’s time to save money, work a little and study a lot.