I have a list of things I have to do:
- Update my scheduler.
- Transfer the HK photos into my hard disk before meeting Yuanyi.
- Buy CNY clothes because it’s less than two weeks away (ikr).
- Watch Love, Rosie on Netflix and bawl my eyes out because I forgot which occasion, but he told me he was going to buy us movie tickets and I am not allowed to check what it was. I was 70% sure it is going to be a horror movie because I never want to watch horror movies and 30% that it’s Love, Rosie. It turned out to be latter in the end. That little surprise ended well and I felt really lucky and happy.
- Sleep more.
- Remind my boss I want to quit a week earlier at job #1.
- Buy Marc Jacobs’ lip lock moisture balm because I left 2% of it. Best lip balm ever, I swear. It’s so good I should give it as birthday presents when I have no idea what to buy people.
- Probably get around to writing that letter.
I want to give another shout out to my Sunday Riley Luna night oil. My face got so bad from 14 hours of make up for about 7 straight days in Hong Kong. I was so lazy with skincare over there because all I wanted to do was remove it and sleep. The next morning was fine because I can cover everything with makeup. I dropped 7-8 drops of Luna on the night I touched down instead of the usual 4-5. I needed the extra drops. 90% of the horribleness cleared and went back to how it was before Hong Kong. Not sure if it was because of the different climate but I’m pretty sure Luna helped a lot.
Got the quote and the style of writing about him from @notlangleav. Although I feel that it’s not really healthy of her to keep writing and recollecting about past love, I wound up doing the same thing; just a lower standard of English and not as detailed as I would like. Anyway, I love the way she writes and it’s nice to read things that I am unable to express, given my limited vocabulary.
For @afterglo-s, update please. I miss your writing very much.